ASTender 340 - carbon reinforced
Our cruising tender is the lightest available on the market. Serial production is commenced April 2020. Pease find more details here.
We proudly introduce the newest family member: The Foiling Dinghy non-foiling, the Lowrider L12.
The Foiling Dinghy
The foiling single-handed dinghy for everyone. Please find more information on our website www.foilingdinghy.com.
The “AC nano A Class” incorporates our latest foil designs, and places the @ at the leading edge of high performance boat design.
- A carbon-honeycomb-sandwich platform with integrated beams
- ACC - Automatic Cant Control (patent pending) foil system with 3D printed high-load top and bottom foil bearings
- L- shaped rudders with carbon rudder box, incorporating a rake adjustment, with dimensions to maximise pitch stability
- Full aerodynamically optimised platform shape, even including counter-sunk fittings
- Solid one-layer carbon hybrid trampoline for maximum platform stiffness. No need for further trampoline tightening maintenance.
- The beams and double trampoline configuration together form a wing section which creates extra aerodynamic lift
- High-load, long life, low friction bearings on all moveable parts
- DECKIT foam decking, with your choice of style and colour
- High- gloss paint, again with your choice of colour including a clear prototype look
- Harken high-load traveller
- Mast rotation via trampoline
- Foam stern supports
Our Facebook page contains further footage of the foiling ACnano.